EU Sustainable Energy Week - UDiTE
European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is a month-long series of activities to build a secure energy future for Europe. It brings together public authorities, private companies, NGOs and consumers to promote initiatives to save energy and move towards renewables for clean, secure and efficient power. Launched in 2006 by the European Commission, the EUSEW is organised by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) in close cooperation with Directorate-General for Energy. It is an ideal platform for sharing ideas and knowhow, and for forging alliances to bring about an Energy Union based on:
- Energy efficiency
- Decarbonising the economy
- Research, innovation and competitiveness.
Participants can take part in Sustainable Energy Week by:
- Creating or attending an Energy Day
- Competing for the Sustainable Energy Awards
- Presenting at or attending the Networking Village
- Organising a session or presentation at the Policy Conference.
UDITE and VEOLIA participated with a joint stand in the 2019 networking village below highlighting a series of pioneering case studies from across Europe.